General Terms and Policies
It is our policy to provide pet care and to accommodate you and your pet(s) while you are away and/or unable to care for them. It is the client’s responsibility to provide Crazy Wag with detailed information about pet(s) in the household. Clients must have current proof of vaccinations for all animals. In the event of a biting incident or any signs of aggression, the animal must be reported to the authorities and to Crazy Wag immediately for evaluation.
- The initial consultation (meet-and-greet) fee is $25, which will be credited to your account should you sign a contract with Crazy Wag. However, if a contract is not signed the initial consultation fee is non-refundable.
- Our number one priority is to put your pets’ safety first. The goal of the initial consultation is for us to get to know you and your pet. During the visit, you will provide Crazy Wag with important information about your pup’s habits and routine, emergency contacts, veterinarian information, etc. We will briefly go over the terms and policies, however, it is the client’s responsibility to read through the contract in its entirety and become familiar with it.
Reservations and cancellations
- Reservations are to be scheduled through our online client portal, or by contacting Betsy Bodden directly at email@example.com.
- To better serve you, communication between client and caregiver must always go through the client portal. Employees are not permitted to give their personal number to the client at any time or for any reason.
- Reservations for dog walks that are made less than 48 hours in advance are subject to a $10 surcharge.
- Temporary cancellation of dog walking- cat sitting services made less than 24 hours in advance will be billed at the regular fee.- We require a minimum of 48 hours notice for Boarding cancellations.
- Any Boarding cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will result in a 50% charge of the total cost for that visit.
- Termination of services made less than 10 days in advance will incur a $250 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within the time frames listed above will be fully credited.
- For any visits already in progress, there will be no refunds issued if owner arrives earlier than expected or departs later than anticipated.
Friends and Family
- Pets will not be handed over to a relative or neighbor after the service contract is in effect.
- For the safety of your pup and our employees, you must notify Crazy Wag management of any changes to your household. For example, if a relative is staying in the house for a period of time.
- You agree that while Crazy Wag is contracted there will not be other people entering the house.
- Crazy Wag requires a 4 to 8 ft non-retractable leash to use on dog walks.
- Dog(s) will not be walked off leash.
- Private Walks: only dogs from the same household will be walked simultaneously unless otherwise instructed. In that case, the client agrees to purchase a 45 to 60 minute dog walking package to allot enough time for all dogs to get an adequate walk.
- Buddy Walks: The client acknowledges that other dog(s) will enter the home with the dog walker to pick up or drop off dog(s).
- Buddy Walks: No more than 3 dogs will be walked at a time. For the safety of all dogs and walkers, Crazy Wag will perform a trial walk before determining if a dog is ready for a Buddy Walk.
- Dogs participating in the Buddy Walks must be spayed or neutered.
- Crazy Wag reserves the right to refuse services to any animals that display signs of aggression with other animals and/or people.
- The client authorizes Crazy Wag to fulfill pet- sitting duties as outlined in the Dog Walking/ Boarding- Pet Sitting Service Contract.
- Client authorizes Crazy Wag employee(s) to attend to any pet emergencies, and gives permission to said employee(s) to approve any treatments or recommendations given by veterinarian, should the pet become injured or ill during the visit. All attempts will be made to contact the client, however, if client is not available, the client authorizes Crazy Wag to use their best judgement.
- Client releases and holds harmless Crazy Wag and its employees from any and all liabilities for any injuries or illness pets may incur while in our care.
- All clients must have a valid credit card to be kept on file.
- Once services have been scheduled, an invoice will be generated in the client portal for that payment period. At any point during the client’s scheduled services the client can access the online portal and make a payment. However, Invoices are always due one day after services have ended.
- If we have not heard from the client after 48 hours, we will autocharge the client’s credit card on file.
- After one month, all unpaid invoices will be sent to collections.